Designer Wood Magnetic Fitting Cat Door
The all new Multi-Magnetic System has a similar action to that of electromagnetic doors without having the problems often associated with these types of doors, such as battery or electrical failure.
No batteries are required also eliminating ongoing running costs.
This system is operated with ever-lasting Multi-SuperMagnets. No maintenance is required other than the occasional clean. You may leave town without worrying about your pet being locked out or in due to battery or electrical failure. This is a unique feature of this patent pending door.
A small magnet is attached to the pet collar, which activates the Multi-Magnets which operate the opening latch to allow pet entry. Once the pet has entered the system will automatically close the latch
Our wooden door model W-CD is designed to fit into external wooden doors or wall panels from 15mm (5/8²) to 53mm (2.1/4²). This model may be easily fitted by the home handyman.
NOTE: Magnetic doors are designed for cats older than 9 months of age, we do not advise fitting magnetic collars to kittens.
- Multi-Magnetic opening system eliminates batteries and electrical failure. Life time super magnets
- Keeps stray cats out
- May be installed by the home handyman
- Simple Installation using only 4 screws
- Environmentally friendly (may be recycled)
- External V-seal
- Available in White or Grey
- Fits doors or wall panels from 15mm to 53mm (5/8" to 2 1/4")
- Flap made from high impact plastic (Makrolon from Bayer of Germany)
- UV stabilised
- Composite moulded TPR flap seal
- Generous flap size 170mm x 155mm 6 3/4" x 61/4")
- Automatic magnetic flap closing
- Self lining frames
- Self drains condensation build up and moisture
- 4-way locking system for manual use if required. In, Out, In & Out and Locked.